koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Koha and OAI

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha and OAI
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:42:57 +0100

Hello world,

Just to let you know : I have some contacts that are interested by adding OAI features to Koha. They should do it on Koha 2.2.x branch and, later, on koha 3.x probably.

The school that is interested will ask for a student work (5 weeks in april/may)

If someone in this list already has investigated such feature, please let me know.
Otherwise, just stay tuned, i'll let you know if they decide to do it.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants en logiciels libres et bibliothéconomie (http://www.koha-fr.org)