koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] zebra for multi-marc

From: 毛慶禎
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] zebra for multi-marc
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:52:16 +0800

Hi Paul and Thomas,

2007/3/8, Paul POULAIN <address@hidden>:
I already have migrated a library from MARC21 to UNIMARC (with very
complete MARC records), so I already have some code written. But I
don't have even a minute do investigate wether my code can be
re-used & remove Koha specific stuff.

So far as I know, few people trying to compile the MARC21 to UNIMARC
conversion table.

Taiwan made a USMARC to UNIMARC and UNIMARC to UNIMARC conversion
table during 1980s.  That table used by Innovative for National Taiwan
Bibliographic Network, NBINet.