koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] [URGENT] Move away from Savannah/CVS

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] [URGENT] Move away from Savannah/CVS
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:52:54 +0000

"Kyle Hall" <address@hidden> wrote:
> I may be wrong, as could the wikipedia page. But I've read it in multiple
> places. Sorry I can't cite my sources better ; ) [...]

OK, I've asked wikipedia authors for their sources at the URL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Subversion_%28software%29#No_source_given:_claim_that_it_shares_a_number_of_key_developers_with_CVS

You may find that the other multiple places you read also believed
wikipedia unchecked. Be very careful about believing anything written
on reader-editable sites: it's usually correct, but not always.  I
think there's some famous examples of people coming a cropper this way.
These people do it well: http://www.theyesmen.org/

Regards,
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
developer of koha, debian, gobo, gnustep, various mail and web s/w.
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/