koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: distributed VCS, some thoughts.

From: Ryan Higgins
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: distributed VCS, some thoughts.
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:34:30 -0500 (CDT)

Well, I think git is the way to go.
The repo can be initially set up to accept pushes from any number of
developers, but can then be restricted so as to force code audit
before commits.  With the increased flexibility in maintaining local
code modifications and other features, git gets my vote.

rch

Ryan Higgins

Providing Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Migration, Training, Maintenance and Support
Featuring Koha ILS : http://liblime.com/koha