koha-devel

[Koha-devel] items.ccode or items.itype ?

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] items.ccode or items.itype ?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:59:29 +0100

Hello world (and mainly liblimers)

kados told me on the chat last week that the item-level circulation stuff relied on items.ccode field.

I see this morning commits from Ryan, that speak of "further mods to change from ccode to itype at item-level itypes"

Does it mean ccode won't be used anymore and the field name is in fact items.itype ?

Is there something i've missed here ?

--
Paul POULAIN
BibLibre SARL