koha-devel

[Koha-devel] rebuild_zebra_idx.pl

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] rebuild_zebra_idx.pl
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:03:36 +0100

Hi world,

i've seen a fix on rebuil_zebra_idx.pl

In fact, last week I was about to remove it, as it's replaced by rebuild_zebra.pl that does much more things :
1- create zebra files *if needed* (ie : they don't exist already)
2- export datas biblio & authority (or only one)
3- run zebraidx
4- keep the export for a future use.

where rebuild_zebra_idx does only the export for biblios.

Could you (1st for mason, who patched rebuild_zebra_idx) give me your opinion on this ?
--
Paul POULAIN, consultant senior
BibLibre SARL