koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Translator tool improved

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-translate] Translator tool improved
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:33:37 +0100

Hi,

I've just commited many translator tool improvements. Now, the translator tools works perfectly fine. * managing strings with LIMITED pragma when the string is a koha intenral code too (like search) * improving speed by 50 : just by reading the whole file before s///g, instead of doing a s///g on each line ! (on 1000 lines translation file, that makes a HUGE difference !) * NOT overwritting unchanged file => now, we can commit only what has changed !
* removing useless chars (., ?, spaces...) at end of strings.
WORKS on french OPAC AND INTRANET without problems.

Enjoy, and publish new localised versions of Koha in a few hours :-)

PS : thanks to Jean Blaise that translated the intranet (1130 lines) to french.

--
Paul POULAIN