koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Spanish translation

From: Desarrollo Koha
Subject: [Koha-translate] Spanish translation
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:14:50 +0100

Hello:

I am working on translate the english stuff of the default theme to spanish, but I have some problems with the translation tool (it seems not to catch all the strings and not to process others- specially strings with template vars in the middle of them-).

I don't know the way to publish the work. Don't know what could be better translation file (not all the templates will be translated) or the translated templates (with some manual work that will be overwritten).

Regards.