koha-translate

[Koha-translate] translations for Koha 2.2.6

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-translate] translations for Koha 2.2.6
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:50:29 +0200

Hello all,

i've commited an updated version of ALL translations of Koha that are on CVS for 2.2.6

I will be away for 2 weeks of holidays (from friday afternoon) & come back on august, 28th. If you have a developper access to CVS, then update your translation, i'll see the commit, but you can warn me or here. If you don't have a developper access to CVS, then update your translation & send me the .po file by mail, i'll deal with it when i'll be back.

You can get uptodate translations from :
http://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewcvs/koha/misc/translator/po/?root=koha&only_with_tag=rel_2_2

You'll see some new translations strings : spanish, basque, ukrainian, ...

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants