koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Koha translation - OPAC and Staff Files

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Koha translation - OPAC and Staff Files
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:21:59 -0400

Hi Selma,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:17 AM, Selma Aslan <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi
>

> For translation of v.3, OPAC and staff files were at the following
> addresses:
>

> http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob_plain;f=misc/translator
>
> > /po/xx-XX-i-staff-t-prog-v-3000000.pot;hb=HEAD
>

> http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=blob_plain;f=misc/translator
>
> > /po/xx-XX-i-opac-t-prog-v-3000000.pot;hb=HEAD
>

> I understand these files and their addresses have been changed since the
> launch of Beta version because the number of strings for Staff file on web
> interface increased from 6445 to 6671.
>
> * What is the address for the new files please?
There isn't a generic set of files anymore, if you need a specific
language to be
generate, let me know.

> * Is it possible to have the additional 226 strings as a separate file?
If you have already done a translation, only the changes and additions are
added to the PO file on translate.koha.org.

> * What is the estimate time scale to complete translation before launch of
> real v.3.0 ?
The Beta is now released, we'll likely have a couple RC before the release, I
can't give you a solid timeframe, perhaps a month.

Cheers,

CEO                         migration, training, maintenance, support
address@hidden |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS