koha-translate

[Koha-translate] Dutch translation - minor remarks

From: Saskia Scheltjens
Subject: [Koha-translate] Dutch translation - minor remarks
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:38:18 +0200

Hi All,

We have started with the Dutch translation of the Koha opac files. For the
moment, the group of translators exists of only three persons. Everyone who is
willing to help is very welcome (Jan Mourik? Ad?). We have agreed to keep each
other informed by mail but for general purposes I've set up a wiki page with
resources, revisions, etc... http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=dutchtranslation

Could someone (at Liblime?) add the correct name of the language to the page
http://translate.koha.org/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all : 'Nederlands (Dutch)'?
And in the language preferences of the staff client the name is spelled
phonetically. Could someone change this to the correct spelling : 'Nederlands'?
Thanks!

Who is moderating the Dutch translation, btw? Or should I understand moderation
as a more formal check, not a semantic one?

Greetings from Amsterdam,

Saskia

Saskia Scheltjens,
Coördinator Bibliotheek / Library Co-ordinator

Rijksmuseum Research Library
T +31 (0)20/6747259
IM saskiascheltjens (skypeid)

Rijksmuseum Research Library
Frans van Mierisstraat 92, 1071 RZ Amsterdam
Nederland / The Netherlands
T +31 (0)20/6747250
W http://library.rijksmuseum.nl/
W http://www.rijksmuseum.nl/wetenschap/bibliotheek?lang=en