koha-translate

Re: [Koha-translate] Dutch translation - minor remarks

From: Joshua Ferraro
Subject: Re: [Koha-translate] Dutch translation - minor remarks
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:26:01 -0400

Hi Saskia,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Saskia Scheltjens
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>  We have started with the Dutch translation of the Koha opac files. For the
> moment, the group of translators exists of only three persons. Everyone who
> is willing to help is very welcome (Jan Mourik? Ad?). We have agreed to keep
> each other informed by mail but for general purposes I've set up a wiki page
> with resources, revisions, etc...
> http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=dutchtranslation

Great, thanks for that pointer!

>  Could someone (at Liblime?) add the correct name of the language to the page
> http://translate.koha.org/get_tables.php?lg=en&view=all : 'Nederlands
> (Dutch)'?

Yes, this has been done now.

>  And in the language preferences of the staff client the name is spelled
> phonetically. Could someone change this to the correct spelling :
> 'Nederlands'? Thanks!

This too has been finished and will appear in the next packaged
release and on Git shortly.

>  Who is moderating the Dutch translation, btw? Or should I understand
> moderation as a more formal check, not a semantic one?
The moderation is strictly a formal check, not a semantic one at all.
I generally perform moderation
shortly before a release.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support