koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Koha & zebra (continuing to try to understand...)

From: Mike Taylor
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Koha & zebra (continuing to try to understand...)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 11:00:49 +0100

> Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:28:53 +0200
> From: Paul POULAIN <address@hidden>
>
>> ... which can also be used for an interrim version of #2, since the
>> new ZOOM-Perl interface will be very similar to the old Net::Z3950
>> one.
>
> yes but no : my temporary modif will deal with actual API, that is
> not at all CQL or something like that.  It will enable only a few
> search.

I am sorry to be so persistently dense on this subject, but I truly do
not see what the problem is.  From the moment you have a Zebra
database, you can use the Net::Z3950 module to do arbitrary searching
in it.  Isn't that what you need?

/o ) \/  Mike Taylor  <address@hidden>  http://www.miketaylor.org.uk
)_v__/\  "Increase the peace" -- Ali G., among others.