koha-zebra

Re: [Koha-zebra] Koha & zebra (continuing to try to understand...)

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-zebra] Koha & zebra (continuing to try to understand...)
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:28:53 +0200

Mike Taylor a écrit :
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:00:35 -0700
From: Joshua Ferraro <address@hidden>

Just to clarify ... We're talking about four jobs here:

1. Develop Perl/ZOOM
2. Integrate Koha's Searching with Perl/ZOOM
3. Integrate Koha's Cataloging with Perl/ZOOM
4. Build tools for migrating from MARC-in-SQL to Zebra

Sounds right.

sounds right on this side of Atlantic ocean & chanel as well ;-)

... which can also be used for an interrim version of #2, since the
new ZOOM-Perl interface will be very similar to the old Net::Z3950
one.

yes but no : my temporary modif will deal with actual API, that is not at all CQL or something like that.
It will enable only a few search.

If everything goes as planned we should be done with Zebra
integration well before the end of the year.

Excellent!

I announce (un-officially) Koha 3.0 for feb/march to libraries that want a date.
--
Paul POULAIN