libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] Read Sub-channel changes

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Read Sub-channel changes
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 06:06:36 -0400

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1783405/checkout-remote-git-branch
describes how to checkout a remote branch.

Adapted for to substitute "cdtext-testing":

$ cd libcdio
$ git fetch
$ git checkout cdtext-testing

However this and the master branch are the same:

$ git diff master cdtext-testing

says that the cdtext-testing and master branches are the same for me which
isn't surprising since Leon asked this to be merged in a while ago, and I
guess he hasn't made any further changes on that branch.

Is the above the kind of "git gestures" you are referring to in

> Learn to understand what git gestures Rocky expects from me

Your question about how to take a look at the cdtext-testing branch took me
less than a minute to look up on google, and I am *extremely* clumsy at
this sort of thing.