libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] Read Sub-channel changes

From: Thomas Schmitt
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Read Sub-channel changes
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:29:57 +0200

Hi,

Rocky Bernstein wrote:
> Is the above the kind of "git gestures" you are referring to [...] ?

That was about our conversation in april:
  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libcdio-devel/2016-04/msg00018.html
  "Again, what I'd suggest is to create a branch off of master and commit your
   changes."

I know from git advertising that this should be possible. But how to and
where to do ? How to expose my branch to you ?

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1783405/checkout-remote-git-branch

But where is the URL git://git.sv.gnu.org/libcdio.git to be given ?

Do i have to "git clone URL" before "git fetch" ?

> took me less than a minute to look up on google

I came to similar sites and none answered my questions without popping
up new questions. So i decided to ask Leon for a hands-on proposal.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas