libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] Read Sub-channel changes

From: Leon Merten Lohse
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Read Sub-channel changes
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 13:44:02 +0200

On 2016-05-30 11:09, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

Did i instigate the changes about mmc_read_cdtext_private ?
Or is this because of Rocky's explanations about lib architecture ?

Well, you got me looking into the code and I feel it is cleaner this way. Also I got a bug report via private email saying the CD-Text extraction does not
always work on some drives.

I am not completely satisfied yet. Especially the error handling is far from optimal. It would also be nice to have a public function for that purpose.

How do i git the branch out of  git://git.sv.gnu.org/libcdio.git ?

I would suggest
  git clone -b <branch> <remote_repo>
which translates to something like
  git clone -b cdtext-testing git://git.sv.gnu.org/libcdio.git

Best regards
Leon