libcdio-devel

Re: [Libcdio-devel] Makefile change for joliet_multi_extent, was: Unmerg

From: Rocky Bernstein
Subject: Re: [Libcdio-devel] Makefile change for joliet_multi_extent, was: Unmerged branch ts-cdtext-fix
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 09:14:40 -0400

On Sun, Apr 9, 2023 at 8:05 AM Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ... -
>
> The test went too bumpy to give me enough confidence for committing to
> "joliet_multi_extent" and merging.
> So i propose that you take care of that branch and merge it when ready.

No problem. joliet_multi_extent has been merged to master and the branch on
savannah.gnu.org has been deleted.  (Of course you still have a local copy
of an older version)

There were mistakes in the patch I sent. You can look at
commit 5f797b27d1b73815f27c03e8ee9074e35e37f0e2 for the proper final
changes. I had to break out the GNU make and bash debuggers to track my
mistakes.

But in short, `make distcheck` works on master.