libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in June?

From: Blaise Alleyne
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in June?
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 11:54:19 -0400

On 15/06/15 11:34 PM, Bob Jonkman wrote:
> Hi Libre folks!  Can we plan a meeting before the end of June? I'm not
> sure how much there is to discuss, but this may be one of the last
> meetings I'll be able to attend easily (my contract finishes at the
> end of the month).
>
> I'm available any evening this week; Monday or Tuesday evening next
> week, and Monday evening the week after.  Somebody pick a venue, and
> we're set!

I can't do this week easily, but (in order preference):
- Mon June 29
- Tues June 23
- Mon June 22

I might have a toddler with me though!

Yonge/Eglinton area is still probably best? Rudolf still living here (?), Sergio
still working here, just down the road from me, and easily accessible by TTC for
anyone else to join us.