libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in June?

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in June?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 04:05:18 +0000

@Bob it looks like it's all HTTPS now: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario <-- works for me

and I just updated it, see y'all at the Hero Burger tomorrow night, openstreetmap link here: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=43.70867&mlon=-79.39046#map=19/43.70867/-79.39046

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 6:18 AM Bob Jonkman <address@hidden> wrote:

Obviously we didn't make this Monday (yesterday).  So, let's make it
official: Monday, 29 June 2015, 7:00pm at the Hero Burger near Yonge
and Eglinton. Anybody got OpenStreetMap coordinates?

I tried to find our Wiki page, but it directs me back to a generic
Ontario page...  http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario

- --Bob.