libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in June?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] LibrePlanet meeting in June?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 00:40:58 -0400

Thanx, Rudolf!

BTW, I'll have my GnuPG keysigning materials with me (signature sheet
and fingerprint strips); does anyone want to hold an informal keysigning?

Also, I'd like to discuss the upcoming Software Freedom Day
celebrations (19 September 2015), and would like to see one in
Toronto.  http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

- --Bob.