libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] Fw: Wiki Move Over, Can't Create New Pages

From: andrew . dudash
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] Fw: Wiki Move Over, Can't Create New Pages
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 02:23:05 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to finish moving over the mediagoblin wiki to the libreplanet wiki,
but I don't have permission to create pages.

(As I understand it, moving mediagoblbin wiki to the libreplanet wiki was
already approved by libreplanet some time ago.)

Could someone please grant me these permissions?

My libreplanet user page. https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Andrew.dudash

Thanks,
Drew