libreplanet-dev

RE: Coming soon: A new site for fully free collaboration

From: Drew DeVault
Subject: RE: Coming soon: A new site for fully free collaboration
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 17:59:08 -0500

[ Disclaimer: I am affliated with SourceHut. ]

No one was born with knowledge of how to use GitHub. As someone who
frequently uses both GitHub and email, noobs are no stranger to either
platform. Many of us just don't remember very well our first few crappy
GitHub pull requests, from before we really understood the workflow.

If you appeal to popularity as the ultimate decider, then novel
approaches can never succeed.  It's a defeatist attitude, and I reject
it outright.