Re: [libreplanet-discuss] I'm new I have a few questions

From: Julien Kyou
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] I'm new I have a few questions
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 18:27:33 -0400

On 09/23/2015 05:54 PM, hellekin wrote:
> Your question bears its response: this is a public mailing list,
> it's not encrypted.  (Where did you get this idea from?)

 the PGP Signatures at the ends of all the mails

> Software freedom does impose sacrifices.  It shouldn't, but it
> does. When there's no free version of what you're using, the
> dilemma is simple and complicated: either you keep using it, or
> you don't.  From this dilemma, many things can be learned.

I Was More interested in Alternatives ( though I did mention Steam
which is obviously Proprietary with no alternative)

>> Third I was thinking of buying libre.org
>

> The domain has been registered since 2001, and doesn't seem to be
> going anywhere.  If you're ready to spend the money to buy it from
> its current tenant, you're welcome to run any service you like in
> support of free software.  People will flood with ideas for such a
> name :)

That was My Mistake I tested the URL "unable the connect" so I assumed
it was available.

> I see why people would use email@libre.org: it's a great word,
> short, etc.  Anonymous mail server sounds sketchy.  Do you mean
> something like "mailinator" where you can grab a username/mailbox
> and start receiving email there?

Yes, Pretty Much.

>> Fourth is there a language learning service supported/endorsed
>> by /available to/ Free-Software users.
>

> There was a recent thread about it on this list.  Given that free
> software comes with the source code, the best "language learning
> service" is to read the code of great software.  YMMV.

Sorry I should Have been More Specific. I meant like Spanish, Chinese.