Re: [libreplanet-discuss] well motherfucking done internet. I'm not prou

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] well motherfucking done internet. I'm not proud of you at all
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 08:21:19 -0500

   On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 8:13 AM Dmitry Alexandrov <[1]321942@gmail.com>
   wrote:

     Leah Rowe via libreplanet-discuss
     <[2]libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org> wrote:
     > Instead of responding in solidarity, you all allowed yourselves to
     be manipulated by a *blatant* smear campaign that took *one* post
     from him out of context.
     > The recent bullshit has made me renew my FSF membership, out of
     support. Everyone should do the same!
     I’m deeply afraid, that joining FSF out of support _now_ will be
     understood the other way round — as a sign of support of Dr.
     Stallman’s dismissal.

   No Leah, the way to go would have been to withdraw your membership -
   not renew it!
   We need to formulate a plan, a show of solidarity, addressing the FSF
   board with a demand for rms' reinstatement. Let's hear some ideas.
   RiseUp!!
   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!