Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Libre-silicon-devel] NLNet Funding Proposals

From: Staf Verhaegen
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Libre-silicon-devel] NLNet Funding Proposals for the Libre RISC-V SoC: call for participation
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 15:43:22 +0200

   Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton schreef op di 24-09-2019 om 13:12 [+0100]:

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 1:06 PM Staf Verhaegen <

staf@fibraservi.eu
> wrote:

Have yo guys looked at the pipeline feature of Wishbone B4 ? What is missing the
re to make streaming possible ?

hagen mentioned (offlist) that the broadcast mode of wishbone b4 could
indeed be used.  he'd like to do a write-up / proposal and i am happy
to help him review it.

l.

   OK, let me mention I have for my Retro-uC currently nmigen Wishbone
   code. I use it to make an arbiter between JTAG and the CPU cores on the
   design (Z80, MOS6502 and Motorola 68000) that can do a read/write for
   each cycle.

   Plan is top commit code to my gitlab repo after ORConf.

   Dan from ZipCPU would say that I still have to formally verify the code
   though... .

   greets,

   Staf.