Re: [libreplanet-discuss] NLNet Funding Proposals for the Libre RISC-V S

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] NLNet Funding Proposals for the Libre RISC-V SoC: call for participation
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 17:16:17 +0800

   [1]https://libre-riscv.org/nlnet_2019_wishbone_streaming/

   Hagen we do not have much time left before Oct 1st so I just very
   quickly filled in some paragraphs.  It is more important to get
   something in that is brief and short, they will ask questions during
   the review process.

   If you can let me know, if you are happy with the above, or feel free
   to edit it direct?

   If anyone has any suggestions on anything else to add do say so [soon!]

   L.

   --
   ---
   crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware: