Re: [libreplanet-discuss] “I don't answer questions from women”

From: A. Mani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] “I don't answer questions from women”
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:01:24 +0530

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:31 AM Federico Leva (Nemo)
<nemowiki@gmail.com> wrote:
> > For basic applied feminism (intersectional):
> > https://everydayfeminism.com/?s=virginity
>
> Where the first article is about male virginity:
> <https://everydayfeminism.com/2014/10/problem-male-virginity/>

That is due to some search algorithm ....check the code if possible.
They try to address issues concerning all genders.

Whatever, I hope FSF builds a truly robust diversity, and inclusion
policy, a code of conduct, and a sexual harassment policy and keeps
links to them in the footer of the front page

Best

A Mani

Prof.Dr.(Miss) A Mani
CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS, IEEE
Senior Member, International Rough Set Society
Homepage: http://www.logicamani.in
Blog: https://logicamani.blogspot.in/
Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mani_A
sip:girlprofessor@ekiga.net