Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Moving Forward

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Moving Forward
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 08:18:58 -0500

   On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 1:36 AM Félicien Pillot <[1]felicien@gnu.org>
   wrote:

     > 2) I am unclear as to the motivation for his resignation. I'd like
     > know if he voluntarily resigned or if he was urged or forced to
     > "voluntarily" resign?

   Look up the definition of "constructive dismissal". RMS was subjected
   to undue pressure, psychological attacks, and coercion to force his
   resignation. The law requires an "employee" status, but the situation
   with the FSF is analogous. Subversive elements on the board of the FSF
   have been in play for some time.

   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!