Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Apologies

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Apologies
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 14:25:52 +0100

I'm on the feminine side of gender identity, and I don't find your
post offensive. I *did* find it naive; you're a guy so you don't
directly experience sexism towards you, but I thought your reply to
Deb was you just innocently asking for examples of what she was
talking about.

Of which there are plenty (of examples). I'm not really interested in
this discussion myself, but I'm just weighing in here to reassure you.

On
Tue, 24 Sep 2019 17:42:26 +0000 'smee via libreplanet-discuss
<libreplanet-discuss@libreplanet.org> wrote:

> I was combative in my language with Deb earlier and would like to
> apologize and say I'll do better in the future.
>
> I assumed bad intentions and acted out of irritation. I'll do better
> in the future to consider that there are real people with real
> concerns and try not to be combative.

Leah Rowe <info@minifree.org>
Company Director & Libreboot developer
https://minifree.org/ https://libreboot.org/

Do you know you have rights?
The right to privacy, free speech, the right to read
and the right to learn. The right not to be spied on
and censored by the government.

Defend freedom. Use free (free as in freedom) software.
Spread freedom. Tell everyone you know about it!
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom.
Registered in England, registration No. 9361826
VAT Registration No. GB202190462
Minifree Ltd, 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island
Essex SS8 9QA, United Kingdom
United Kingdom