Re: Support RMS

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 04:27:12 +0430

People,

FSF board has received lots of messages today and there's no need to add to the pile. Please send your support for RMS to info@fsf.org and ask them to resist pressures and stay with us.

Software libre is a matter of justice. If we can learn one thing from the whole movement is to keep our principals and fight for justice. FSF made a mistake back in 2019 and that was not to defend RMS against false accusations. Today, we can make that right by supporting a wonderful honorable man.

Show your support by sending messages to info@fsf.org. Do it now, later may be late.

Best.
--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
Libre culture activist and privacy advocate