Re: Support RMS

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 17:19:18 -0700

   I’m not clear on why I should send a message of support for RMS.

   On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:57 PM Ali Reza Hayati <[1]hayati@riseup.net>
   wrote:

     People,
     FSF board has received lots of messages today and there's no need to
     add
     to the pile. Please send your support for RMS to [2]info@fsf.org and
     ask
     them to resist pressures and stay with us.
     Software libre is a matter of justice. If we can learn one thing
     from
     the whole movement is to keep our principals and fight for justice.
     FSF
     made a mistake back in 2019 and that was not to defend RMS against
     false
     accusations. Today, we can make that right by supporting a wonderful
     honorable man.
     Show your support by sending messages to [3]info@fsf.org. Do it now,
     later
     may be late.
     Best.
     --
     Ali Reza Hayati ([4]https://alirezahayati.com)
     Libre culture activist and privacy advocate