Re: Support RMS

From: quiliro
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 14:59:36 -0500

Thomas Lord <lord@basiscraft.com> writes:

>> "What we need to do, is have very robust standards of how people
>> behave,  drawn up by and for the community,"
>
> The only "problem" you seem to have a solution for is the one of a few
> people making fairly ridiculous accusations and complaints.  Your
> solution is apparently to put them in charge of a much more
> authoritarian organization.

I also had that impression of this statement by Paul.  But I decided to
give it the benefit of the doubt.  I think he means just having more
control of processes, not of people.  Processes encourage good
relationships.  To motivate would not mean to force.  I think that would
be good, generally speaking.