Re: Support RMS

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 19:02:46 +0000

On 26/03/2021 18:25, Thomas Lord wrote:
    No "path forward" is needed in reaction to  people repeating the same
    accusations that don't stand up to scrutiny.

    Where we need paths forward is in strategic and tactical decisions
    about what free software to try to bring into existence, and what can
    be done to expand the mass of people who care about and work to promote
    software freedom.  Those are examples of what forums like this are for.

    -t