Re: Support RMS

From: Paul Sutton
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 08:25:15 +0100

On 31/03/2021 22:16, Matt Ivie wrote:
On Sat, 2021-03-27 at 12:06 +0000, Robbt wrote:
I just hope that everyone can try to have some empathy for each other
and remember that those of us here are on the same side in our desire
for increasing software freedom and empowering people to have control
over the technology in their lives.

You wrote a lot, but I liked this the most.

I agree here, lets focus on promoting and advocating free software, freedom, privacy etc. Especially now there is also concerns in terms of AI used for recruitment systems and other systems, how they are implemented, used and if there are any biases within the programming (being free software would help that to be audited, and even help the software AI improve over time.

Paul

Paul Sutton, Cert Cont Sci (Open)
https://personaljournal.ca/paulsutton/

Pronoun : him/his/he