Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 21:17:02 +0300

* Adrienne G. Thompson <adriennegayethompson@gmail.com> [2021-04-12 20:34]:

>      As the lies are still being told and not-at-all-proven accusations
>      go
>      on, I thought it's good to mention the
>      [1]https://stallmansupport.org site.
>      It has a link to the support letter and also includes good articles
>      from
>      Nadine Strossen, Hannah Wolfman-Jones, Sylvia Paull, Renata Avila,
>      and
>      Leah Rowe.

Very good one, when I read those noble and well written articles, I
feel injustice and sorrow for what happened to a person of good
will. He does not even defend himself by himself, though he could
easily sue and win for various offenses committed against RMS.

So much factless defamatory statements have been made, and this
website remedies it all with factual references and demonstration of
the truth.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/