Re: Support RMS

From: Ali Reza Hayati
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 19:18:40 +0430

On 14/04/2021 05:26, Adrienne G. Thompson wrote:

please indicate the name of the GNU package with which you are associated as maintainer, contributor or otherwise.

It is essential that we demonstrate solidarity in the face of the ongoing attack.

I am not speaking on behalf of the GNU Project or a team behind a package. I don't want to cause misunderstanding. It doesn't matter whether I'm a member of FSF/GNU or not, we're a community, nobody and no project is superior to another. I don't like to put the name of GNU Project/package in front of my name because I don't want to (in any way) imply that my opinion matters more or I am talking from a stronger position.

--
Ali Reza Hayati (https://alirezahayati.com)
Libre culture activist and privacy advocate