Re: Support RMS

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 19:56:56 -0500

   On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 6:24 AM Ali Reza Hayati <[1]arh@gnu.org> wrote:

     As the lies are still being told and not-at-all-proven accusations
     go
     on, I thought it's good to mention the
     [2]https://stallmansupport.org site.
     It has a link to the support letter and also includes good articles
     from
     Nadine Strossen, Hannah Wolfman-Jones, Sylvia Paull, Renata Avila,
     and
     Leah Rowe.

   When you sign the letter supporting RMS at:
   [3]https://codeberg.org/rms-support-letter/rms-support-letter/issues/1
   please indicate the name of the GNU package with which you are
   associated as maintainer, contributor or otherwise.
   It is essential that we demonstrate solidarity in the face of the
   ongoing attack.
   Thank you
   Adrienne
   --