Re: Support RMS

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 12:19:42 -0500

   Ali:

     I am not speaking on behalf of the GNU Project or a team behind a
     package. I don't want to cause misunderstanding. It doesn't matter
     whether I'm a member of FSF/GNU or not, we're a community, nobody
     and no
     project is superior to another. I don't like to put the name of GNU
     Project/package in front of my name because I don't want to (in any
     way)
     imply that my opinion matters more or I am talking from a stronger
     position.

   It's not about superiority or voicing support from any perceived
   stronger position. It's simply about the show of solidarity, so the
   public can see that those affiliated with GNU packages support our
   founder and Chief Executive.
   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!