Re: Support RMS

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 18:53:35 -0700

   On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 6:13 PM <[1]quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:

     I have been yelled at by Richard.  I just yelled back.  We stopped
     yelling immediately and continued our conversation.  I did not
     attack
     him publicly as a retaliation.
     What I would call for, is that the people who want to keep attacking
     Dr. Stallman to step down from that self-assigned position.

   What you call an attack other people call a defense.
   I’m sure you can agree “just yelling back” is a poor strategy to create
   a safe and happy space for hacking.

     This issue
     has already been presented from all possible sides.  We need to work
     for
     freedom.  Everyone has established their position and there is
     nothing
     else anyone can do.  Neither side will back up.  So it is a waste of
     time to continue the harrassment to the members of this mailing
     list. PLEASE STOP!