Re: Support RMS

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 21:41:47 +0300

Alexandre Oliva, have you been on many Libreplanet videos, that you
can confirm how RMS yelled on public speakers and if that is so, can
we know which video is it?

Deb Nicholson is bringing up the issue that was public, so if it was
public, there are many Libreplanet participants, so let us understand
what happened, and if it  happened at all.

* Deb Nicholson <deb@eximiousproductions.com> [2021-04-15 19:16]:
>    As you know, I've spent many hours in FSF booths and many hours running
>    FSF events. I've personally spoken to many, many more than "a half
>    dozen" women and others who have told me their stories about RMS
>    treating them differently, hitting on them at a conference, loudly
>    interrupting a young person's talk or involving them in a mortifying
>    public joke about virginity. In particular, I have had several young
>    women say to me, "Oh, I could never give a talk at LibrePlanet because
>    RMS might yell at me."

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

https://stallmansupport.org/