Re: Support RMS

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:00:28 -0500

   Hey Alexandre:

     Hi, Deb,
     You shouldn't really expect anyone believe any of your far less
     over-the-top allegations, after you cried wolf putting your name
     under
     obviously false allegations, should you?  Didn't you think ahead
     that
     you'd be ruining your reputation to the point that even any true
     allegations you might have would be harder to believe after that?

   This might be bait. We don't need you to waste your time and energy. We
   need you to help RMS and the FSF continue to build on the vision of
   free software that has revolutionised the global software industry. The
   fact that this revolution has incurred the wrath of corporations who
   have resorted to the exploitation of female faces as proxies in their
   attempt to literally behead the leader of the Free Software movement -
   is testament to its resounding and unprecedented success.
   There is much work to do. Let's reserve our energies to build the
   future of Free Software! I propose that we enlist our media friends and
   attorneys to devise strategies - through the courts and the media - to
   force the wolves into retreat.
   Adrienne G. Thompson
   Principal and Chief Code Artist, GNU C-Graph
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!