Re: Support RMS> to Deb, all

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: Support RMS> to Deb, all
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:31:15 -0700

   A great deal of assertions are flying around this list.
   People are selectively ignoring dozens of personal stories and
   experiences, apparently assuming it is all a massive conspiracy that
   has been boiling for decades. That seems to prevent productive
   communication, and it adds to an atmosphere that prevents happy
   hacking.
   On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 6:13 PM <[1]quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:

     Deb Nicholson <[2]deb@eximiousproductions.com> writes:
     > Gregor could've saved us all a ton of time and just said that he
     doesn't
     > care if women, or really anyone who would rather not be bullied,
     > participates in free software.
     I feel you are bullying us, Deb.

   In what way do you feel bullied?

     Should I abandon my values and stop
     promoting freedom?

   My understanding is that Deb explained an important pattern of
   personal safety in community spaces. So this does strike me as somewhat
   ironic.