Re: Support RMS> to Deb, all

From: Matt Ivie
Subject: Re: Support RMS> to Deb, all
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 09:02:47 -0700

   "I think this whole thread has shown how toxic anything around rms has
   become."
   I don't think this is a valid conclusion to make.

   On April 15, 2021 3:42:13 PM PDT, Steve M Bibayoff <bibayoff@gmail.com>
   wrote:

Hello,
On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 1:56 PM Thomas Lord <lord@basiscraft.com> wrote:

     Maybe you could fire off one more round of personal insults
     and then drop it?

     As this statement is not a "personal insult"?