Re: media.libreplanet.org non-requested confusing auto download issue

From: Greg Farough
Subject: Re: media.libreplanet.org non-requested confusing auto download issue
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 12:17:28 -0400

Hi,

On Sat, May 08 2021, Miroslav Rovis <miro.rovis@croatiafidelis.hr> wrote:

> Hi! See below when I sent the message! At the time of
> sending it does not appear on:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreplanet-discuss/2021-05/index.html
> I.e. I sent it more than 15 hours ago.

We actually manually approve every message that comes through
libreplanet-discuss. They won't appear in the archives or on the list
until we approve them, hence the delay.

> Also, no fixing of the bug:
> https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5625
> has happened yet.

We're still discussing what to do about this issue internally.

> And also no contact appears on pages of
> https://media.libreplanet.org/ (didn't check all pages, but
> the front page, and the

We've decided to move ahead with this part, and add a contact address
to the page. Both the tech and campaigns teams are very busy, but
we'll get to this as soon as we can.

-g

--
Greg Farough // Campaigns Manager