Re: Ethical and inexpensive mailing list service?

From: Jorge P . de Morais Neto
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 12:25:27 -0300

Hi.

Em [2021-06-14 seg 18:18:22-0300], Pedro Lucas Porcellis escreveu:

> I would strongly recommend sourcehut or riseup.

Unfortunately my friends will probably not want to use sourcehut
(because it forbids HTML), and riseup.net mailing lists must be used for
radical social change.  Ali Reza Hayati wrote "I don't see any
requirement for being an activist", by which I think he meant that the
rule isn't enforced; but if I create the list against their rules, I
fear it could be disabled in the future.

Regards

--
- https://stallmansupport.org "In Support of Richard Stallman"
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback.