Re: FSF continuously harms Free Hardware

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: FSF continuously harms Free Hardware
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 22:17:04 -0500

  > > I though you would say that so i filled `gnu.org #1798270`
  > > (https://github.com/Homers3D/Tevo-Tornado/issues/5),

It looks like someone may be violating the GPL on a program I never
heard of.  If that is true, I hope the copyright holders get a lawyer
and take steps to bring the violation to an end.

The FSF can't do anything special about this, and neither can I.
What can be done is to suggest that the copyright holders ask a lawyer for
guidance.