Re: Supporting hardware freedom in the long range

From: Jacob Hrbek
Subject: Re: Supporting hardware freedom in the long range
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2022 04:59:18 +0000

> We are not.  This name-calling makes it pointless to talk with you. -- RMS

I didn't mean to name call you and it is not in my interest to appear hostile so i apologize if it was taken that way, but from what you said i understood that you are using the example of using a LED bulbs to make the argument that free hardware is not practical and not worth the time and i feel that it's important to make the argument that it's very practical and time efficient thus why i wanted to explain why i feel that analogy is wrong and explain why i think that we are already in the "painless encouraging" phase by highlighting the solution with arduino and 3D printing a design from thingiverse which i would compare to working with lego as it's just plug, flash and play and could be done in <5 minutes (+ time it takes for a fabricator to fabricate the design which is usually automatic and doesn't require any input)

We are not.  This name-calling makes it pointless to talk with you.

--
Jacob Hrbek