Re: why isn't stallman on lp2022 speakers list?

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: why isn't stallman on lp2022 speakers list?
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 17:57:00 +0300

* Danny Spitzberg <stationaery@gmail.com> [2022-03-06 21:38]:
>    Except he’s not speaking this year, it seems, so that’s why I proposed
>    all of true fans organize a conference featuring him!
>    Anyone interested??

You know what -- I find it unfriendly.

That some of people wish to have RMS speaking did not exclude neither
degraded the work of other people contributing to free software.

It is only you who twisted one positive proposal into negative, and
implied that people who voiced their wish to hear RMS, are not
validating other people.

Please stop with it. If not malicious, it gives me impression.

LibrePlanet is there as founded on principles by RMS.

It is highly disrespectful not to call or invite RMS to LibrePlanet.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman