Re: why isn't stallman on lp2022 speakers list?

From: Danny Spitzberg
Subject: Re: why isn't stallman on lp2022 speakers list?
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2022 18:19:48 +0200

   Simply put, people seem very focused on RMS — and I’ve yet to hear
   anyone express any interest in anyone else at LibreCon or not — so it
   follows that those people might consider trying to organize their own
   event, no?

   On Fri, Mar 4, 2022 at 6:05 PM Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> wrote:

     * Danny Spitzberg <[1]stationaery@gmail.com> [2022-03-04 18:22]:
     > People can organize StallmanCon any time RMS is available and he
     can be the
     > only speaker!
     😄
     Is it a new wave of hate messages?
     I think it was quite reasonable to ask why is RMS not invited to
     Libreplanet. And I think this is proper place to do so.
     This mailing list is not about individual project, but
     Libreplanet. It's not about your personal hate, it is about free
     software.
     Maybe you could become little sensitive to people who expressed
     their
     concerns.
     --
     Jean